Skip To Content

Marin County Real Estate. Agent Talk.

Marin Realtors continue to comment on how some properties receive multiple offers, some sit and there not being a obvious reason why one property sits on the market and the next receives multiple offers and sells for well over the list price.

The Marin County condo market continues to rise in price, with single level units being extremely sought after.

Single family homes are at 1.4 months of supply with a normal market being between 5 and 6 months of supply. The low inventory has been plaguing Marin County real estate for years. No new construction, high demand and baby boomers staying put driving the low inventory.

Financing terms are loosening up, with higher debt to income ratios being allowed. Union Bank has an interest only first loan up to 80% that will allow a second mortgage behind if of 10.1% so a total loan to value of 90.10% this is incredible and last time something like this was available was pre 2008.

Trackback from your site.

Leave a Reply